· What time does the movie start? Unlike indoor theatres, a drive-in can show films only at night. This means that our shows start at different times, based on local weather and the time of the year. Early on in the season, our movies might start as early as 7PM. By July, it can be as late as 9:00PM. That is why show times change, and are advertised as ?DUSK?. It?s a time when we think it?s dark enough to put a good picture on the screen.
· When do you know what will be playing next? Movies are booked on Monday for the upcoming Friday. Occasionally we will know ahead and when we do it is posted on the website. Website is updated on Tuesday or Wednesday each week.
· How do I hear the movie? Use your vehicle?s FM radio or bring a portable radio. When using your vehicle radio, turn your key to the ACCESSORY position, not the ignition/ON position ? to conserve your vehicle battery.
· Do you accept Credit Cards? Do you accept checks? Do you have an ATM? NO ? NO ? AND NO.
· Do you open if it is raining? YES, we are open rain or shine. We would close if there was a power failure.
· When is the best time to arrive? Drive-In theatres across the country have been ?rediscovered?. On especially nice days we recommend you plan ahead and arrive early, because no one wants to be caught up in a long line when the movie starts. You also will find it much easier to find a parking spot while it is still light. Now you can visit the concession stand, find where the restrooms are located and sit back to enjoy your evening at the Drive-In.
· May I sit outside my vehicle in a lawn chair, on a blanket or the roof? You may sit outside of your vehicle in a lawn chair or on a blanket. You will need to place them between your vehicle and the screen and not in an additional parking spot. We ask that you DO NOT sit on the roof of your vehicle. This will interfere with the vision of those parked behind you and it is dangerous.
· Can I open my hatch? Hatch backs should be raised no higher than the top of your vehicle (level with your roof). If your hatch opens above your roof line this blocks the view of others. You are responsible for keeping it lowered using a rope, bungee cord, or similar method.
· Ratings? Check our website for a full explanation of movie ratings. Most of the films we show are rated ?G?, ?PG? and ?PG-13?. We encourage parents to read a review of the film on our website for content and rating. We feel this will let you make an informed choice on what your child is going to view. If we occasionally show an ?R? rated film it will be the second feature.