We want your visit to be a fun and safe experience in a family friendly theatre. Please be advised that any violation of the rules will result in expulsion without refund.
· Retain your tickets. Do not discard stubs.
· If you leave the theatre, you must pay to re-enter.
· No refunds. Rain or Shine(moon).
· Speed limit 5 MPH. NO WARNINGS.
· You must be in control of your vehicle lights. Parking lights only. Check your vehicle operating manuel to turn off your daytime running lights. Never sound the horn. Keep foot off of brake pedal.
· GOLDEN RULE: One vehicle, one space, - THANK YOU. Each vehicle is entitled to one space (there are two parking spaces between each post). Please park close enough to a post (where available) to allow for another vehicle.
· If you are sitting outside of your vehicle, sit in front of the vehicle, not to the side.
· Be considerate of other patrons Do Not raise voices, radios or noises loud enough to disturb other patrons.
· Obscene language/Profanity will not be tolerated.
· No laser pointers. Never point any light at the screen.
· You may not cook, grill, or in any way prepare food on the premises.
· Shoes must be worn at all times by all persons. No exceptions. Do Not carry shoeless children.
· No running. Go with the kids when they leave the vehicle.
· Lift gates and doors CAN NOT BE RAISED higher than the top of vehicle.
· Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances NOT permitted.
· Please use trash bag provided to keep the grounds clean.
· You MAY NOT PHOTOGRAPH OR VIDEOTAPE or RECORD in ANY way on the premises.
· Do not leave vehicle engine running – carbon monoxide is poisonous.
· Pets must be under your direct control and responsibility at all times. They must be on a leash when not secured in your vehicle, and we ask that you clean up after them. Animals are not allowed in the concession stand or restrooms, legitimate service animals excepted.